I am going to tell you what there is because you probibly can't see it. Green is the Fo tornadoes. Blue is the F1 tornadoes. Orange is the F2 tornadoes. Pink is the F3 tornadoes. Red is the F4 tornadoes. Black is the F5 tornadoes. But.............can you spot one because I can't find one on the map. And also you can click on the picture. Well wait I will have a another larger map bye!!!!!!!!!!!Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Weather of 2008
I am going to tell you what there is because you probibly can't see it. Green is the Fo tornadoes. Blue is the F1 tornadoes. Orange is the F2 tornadoes. Pink is the F3 tornadoes. Red is the F4 tornadoes. Black is the F5 tornadoes. But.............can you spot one because I can't find one on the map. And also you can click on the picture. Well wait I will have a another larger map bye!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment